Free Journalists Association
is an international Austria-based professional solidarity association formed by gathered journalists reside abroad Turkey. The establishment of the association as a “Free Journalists Association”, was completed by a group of journalists who have gathered as a platform in 2016.
is to be the organizator itself or the supporter of all activities devoted to developing solidarity and professional improvement between media employees on international scale.
• is trying to provide benefit and awareness for the improvements in the media field for all media associates, especially for its members
• is to enhance the info-sharing and cooperation among media associates
• is to prepare and report researches and analyses over the media sector.
• is to defend free press and to engage activity to make it widespread
• is to carry out supportive projects for media employees mistreated while practising their profession.
• is to organize educational activities aimed at developing professional specializations or for media field candidates.
• is working to provide financial support to people or institutions, or projects operating in the media sector with its own funds or external sources.
• is to contribute to the installment of media ethics is to be up against reliance-breaking behaviors to the profession such as manipulation and disinformation
• is to ensure introduction and dialog engagement of employees from different media groups
• is to carry out all of its activities globally in the manner of including the media associates all around the country and the world without minding faith, language and race diversity
• is to be organized and be open to the cooperations with international media institutions, when needed, oriented to its global aim.
Selehattin sevi ,Bilal Baltacı,Selim Simsiroglu
Rotenturm strasse 1-3 , 1010 Vienna / Austria
+43 681 818 93 877
IBAN : AT64 2011 1829 4964 6400